1. This website has been prepared by Sequoia Direct Pty Ltd (ABN 17 090 611 680) (AFSL 333279). The information in this site has been prepared in accordance with Australian law for the supply of services. This notice and the information in this site and all matters relating to either are governed by and are to be construed according to the laws applicable in New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia. The information in this site is current at the date of publication but may be subject to change.
2. This website and any publications accessible through it are not and should not be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase or subscribe for any investment. Sequoia Direct Pty Ltd is not aware if or how any individual recipient intends to rely on the contents of this website or any publications accessible through it, or of the manner in which the recipient intends to use it. In publishing this website or any publications accessible through it, it is not possible to take into account the investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any individual recipient.
3. Investors should obtain individual financial advice to determine whether recommendations in this website or any publications accessible through it are appropriate to their particular investment objectives, financial situation or needs before acting on such recommendations. You should obtain the disclosure document (including Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide where applicable) relating to a product or service, as the case may be, referred to on this website before making any decision about whether to acquire the product or engage the service.
4. Employees and/or associates of Sequoia Direct Pty Ltd and its content providers, may from time to time hold positions in companies which issue securities accessible through this website and which are tradeable through Sequoia Direct Pty Ltd’s WebIRESS Trading Platform.
5. The information contained in this site has been prepared with all reasonable care. However, except to the extent required by law, neither Sequoia Direct Pty Ltd nor any of its related bodies corporate, employees agents or contractors makes any warranty or representation as to the completeness, confidentiality, accuracy or fitness for purpose of the information contained in this website or the research models which are accessible by users, including information obtained from sources other than Sequoia Direct Pty Ltd.
6. Sequoia Direct Pty Ltd does not warrant or represent that the site is error free or free from viruses or defects. You must do all that is necessary (including using virus checking software) to satisfy yourself that accessing this website will not adversely affect your computer system(s).
7. Sequoia Direct Pty Ltd is not liable to you, except to the extent required by law, for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from any access to or use of this website.
8. Should you leave this website via a link contained within this website, and view content that is not provided by Sequoia Direct Pty Ltd, including content in relation to the issue or sale of a financial product:
- you do so at your own risk. Sequoia Direct Pty Ltd is not responsible for any damages or losses caused by any delays, defects or omissions that may exist in the services, information or other content provided in such external site, whether actual, alleged, consequential or otherwise. Sequoia Direct Pty Ltd is not responsible for any electronic content delivered by any third party; and
- links to other websites are provided for convenience only and do not represent any endorsement by Sequoia Direct Pty Ltd of the products or services offered by the website owner.
9. Copyright in the information contained on this website is owned by Sequoia Direct Pty Ltd ABN 17 090 611 680. You may use this information for your own personal reference only. You may reproduce this information in hard copy solely for your personal use. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws, no part of this publication may be otherwise reproduced, adapted or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of Sequoia Direct Pty Ltd.